DAYCARE
EVENT DETAILS HERE.
Event 14.
SUMMER BLOCK PARTY
EVENT DETAILS HERE.
What is RoS?
This site is best viewed on Chrome!

news and updates

ANNOUNCEMENTS Hope everyone has a wonderful summer break! We have a few fun events planned with big rewards for participation so stick around!

Sister Sites

Meet The Staff

Raven
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
||
Admin
TIER: TG
JOB: RoS Webmaster
MONEY: ¥ 2147405287
PLAYED BY: Raven
Member Inventory: View
Meet Raven
Webmaster
Greetings! What's your name and position?
Raven. I am the Head Admin. I handle mostly coding and skinning. I also create all the graphics on the site. I help grade applications as well. I'm not confrontational so I usually leave the 'punishing' to the other admins. I've also conjured most of the site's written content.

What should new members come to you for?
Members can come to me for just about anything. I can help give first opinions on your WIP Application. I am also in charge of the Directory so I can help you find your ideal partner if you're a Weapon or Meister. If you have any suggestions on locations, you can PM me as well and I'll create a sub-forum for you!

Tell us about yourself.
Okay... Well, my name is Caresse. I'm 25 years old and have the most two wonderful sons in the world. Their names are Jayce and Aiden. I'm a graphic design major. I've been role-playing for 12 years now and forum role-playing for about 7 of those 15 years. I was born and raised in Pennsylvania, which is where I still am and my family is Jamaican (no I do not have an accent).

What Characters do you play here?
I play Kurai Homura, Kabuto Okoku, Kayle Calderon, Damali Richards, Tsubaki Nakatsukasa and Ayumi Nightmare.

Any Closing remarks?
I hope you stick around and enjoy the site! Thank you for choosing us.

--------------------

im going down in flames
i'm falling into this again

Xan
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
||
Admin
TIER:
:
MONEY: ¥ 835
PLAYED BY: Xan
Meet Xan
Head Admin
Xan. I am the Head Admin of Rise of Souls. My real name is Xavier, if that interests you at all. A few of my other titles aside from Head Admin include Master of Masteries and Lurker King. The former comes from the fact that the mastery system is largely my domain, and the latter name stems from the fact that I'm nearly always lurking in the cbox even if I'm not actively participating in conversations.

Anything really. I will try to answer any question and if I don't know the answer I'll find you someone who will. My main subjects of expertise are Witches and Sorcerers, along with the mastery system since I had a major hand in creating/modifying it. On a less business related note, I'm also available if you just want to chat with the fabled King of the Lurkers.

Tell us about yourself.
Ah...huh. Well like I said, my name is Xavier when outside the realm of roleplay. I'm a twenty-two year old student of Economics at the University of North Texas with minors in psychology and political science and a decently high GPA of 3.4-3.5ish. I met Raven and Hyper on the previous incarnation of this site a long time ago, and am so glad to have found the two again after quite a few years of separation. *begin the emotional music*

The Grand One & Rival of Death: Xanthus Hastur Endymion

Any Closing remarks?
*resumes lurking*

--------------------
[×] [o] Xan: The Overbaby has no need for sleep.
[×] [o] Xan: Sleep is for the weak.
[×] [o] Xan: The Overbaby does not sleep. He merely allows you time to rest.
[×] [o] Xan: All praise the Overbaby
[×] [o] Xan: I am now claiming the title of High Priest of the Overbaby.

Purple
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
Admin
TIER:
:
MONEY: ¥ 2700
PLAYED BY: Purple
Meet Purple!
My name is Purple, but you can call me Hippie or, more formally, Purple the Rise of Souls Site Slave! I'm an all-purpose moderator, useful when need be, but my main domain is our lovely Discord chat and Cbox~

Well, if your making a character and need some help, especially with monster characters, I'm here to help! I also grade pretty well, and I love being of any help in general! Feel free to just come talk and discuss shit with me if you want~

Tell us about yourself.
I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE

I play Cairn of Galahad, an Immortal, and I plan on making a few more later on!

Any Closing remarks?
If you want a good read, go to Wikipedia and search Daniel Lambert.

--------------------
user posted image

Warfstache
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
||
TIER:
:
MONEY: ¥ 330
PLAYED BY: Warfstache
Meet Dr.War
Warfstache, or Dr.War (Yes I am an actual doctor outside of the interwebs), I am just a simple Advertising mod, it's my job to make sure that we keep the members flowing into the wonderful site our leader has built for us. My actual name is Alastair Magnus Bjornson, but that's not important unless you want it to be.

Just about anything, if they have questions I assure you that I have answers. I will answer to the best of my knowledge, as it is important to make the member feel as if they are at home. As if they are comfortable with everything here. They should also report any problems from other members and even other staff members, I don't believe in favoritism and it will get dealt with either way.

Tell us about yourself.
I am Alastair Magnus Bjornson (as mentioned before), I am 36 years old and am a father of four. I work as an Orthopedic Surgeon and when I am not working I am either roleplaying or playing video games (which consist of many and few). I am not the typical thirty year old who does barbeque's and such as I live in iceland for one, and for two it's just not my thing. I do like sports but I am not a fanatic of it, and I enjoy letting my mind drift into rp and games more as that's where I find my creativity the most.

None as of yet.

Any Closing remarks?
I am glad that you chose us as your site, hope you hang up your boots, get close to the fire, and I am sure I speak for everybody when I say we can't wait to see what you bring to the table.

Ren
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
|| N/A
TIER:
:
MONEY: ¥ 3400
PLAYED BY: Ren
Meet Ren
Hi hi I'm Ren, assistant mod to the Purple, our resident color overlord. I am mostly here to help out with the smaller things on the site such as applications or work the other mods don’t want.

I mostly love to chat about character ideas involving plot, backstories, and abilities alike, so if you want some feedback or just want to gush about your character feel free to send a PM. If you’re looking for mod type stuff I can do some of it but am still figuring out my grand new powers. But, I can still do small stuff or at least recommend you to another, more capable, mod.

Tell us about yourself.
Um... I'm Ren. I am probably the youngest mod on this site and um... I'm still new to this stuff so please bear with me
My main character is my demon garb weapon, Rain.

Any Closing remarks?
Hi… stay in school

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options

RoS Discord
NO DRAMA. NO ADS. BE FRIENDLY.
Resource Sites
RPG-D face in the crowd
Affiliates
Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU F/BC Bleach Platinum Hearts

header by von of sonder. forum rows, mini profile and main profile by vanessa of shine.